Holidays are busy enough, so we decided to share one of our favorite festive treats with you all. It's quick, easy, and super delicious!
1. Melt chocolate chips. You can do this on the stove top or microwave. For microwave: heat on power 7 for 30 second increments stirring after each increment until chocolate drips off of the end of the spoon.
2. Pour chocolate in small mixing bowl. Add chickpeas and stir until evenly coated.
3. Pour onto a baking pan with a sheet of parchment paper. Spread evenly.
4. Sprinkle crushed peppermint over top.
4. Refrigerate for a few hours to solidify the chocolate.
5. Once firm, remove from refrigerator and break into pieces. Enjoy!
Show us your chickpea bark by tagging us @BienaSnacks on social!